Our Mission is to help break the cycle of poverty by building strong communities by working with various partners and communities to empower individuals and families with opportunities for the furtherance of education, healthcare and skills needed to affect life change within their communities.
What We’re Doing
We are working to promote life change in the east African country of Kenya. We are currently operational in the town of Oyugis and will eventually expand to the surrounding areas. Our programs provide resources and hope to those caught in the cycle of poverty.
“Olalo” means bridge in Luo.
We are Bridging Kenyans to Education, Healthcare and Life Change.
- Providing funds for children to continue their education through Secondary School
- Providing resources to purchase school uniforms, books and necessary school supplies
- Providing access to a medical fund for urgent healthcare
- Providing assistance to those caring for orphans
- Partnering with others to enhance life change for individuals, families, and communities by supplying basic needs, recreational supplies and other commodities needed to effect positive change
- Facilitating financial and tangible assistance to those in Kenya on behalf of Olalo of Hope–Kenya to promote these life changes